This week is a long session as always, with a twist!! An urban orienteering adventure.
Where: Ship Inn, Southbank
What: Urban Orienteering - 1.5hours
Urban Orienteering overview:
teams of 2-3 depending on numbers
you are provided with a number of check-points and 1.5hours to get to as many as possible.
You get points for checkpoints and hefty penalties if you arrive back late.....so what is your strategy.
Come along for a bit of fun and of course a good run!
Saturday night - Our Xmas & Birthday party
It is TIME!! Only 2 sleeps to go!
Thanks to our 45 BRSers who are coming along, can't wait to see you there.
When: Saturday 3rd December, 2011
Time: 6pm til late
Where: The Heritage Room, The Storey Bridge Hotel
Theme: A rubik's cube party
come dressed in one of the colours on the traditional cube, WHITE, RED, BLUE, ORANGE, GREEN, or YELLOWI
If you are keen to play....team your outfit colour with cheap accessories of other colours - e.g. sweat/head bands, scarves, badges, bangles, hats
1. By the end of the night, you have to be full head to toe in 1 colour by swapping accessories with each other.
2. By the end of the night, form a team of six, 1 of each colour head to toe (remember no prior organising of teams is allowed)
Prizes (great prizes provided by our sponsors)
1. Best dressed head to toe colour
2. Best dressed Team at the end!
Don't forget we will also be announcing:
1. Winners of the BRS/Mizuno Photo competition
2. Runner's Runner for 2011
raffles and much more!!
Renae & Matt