Wednesday night was our first sign-on event EVER and I hope that everyone enjoyed it!!
Highlights of the night!
1. We had Matt from RechargeHQ come along and extend an invitation for all BRS members to $10 off 1 hr massages at ALL RechargeHQ locations (not just Kangaroo Point!). See www.rechargehq.com.au for a list of locations.
2. Shane, our Mizuno Rep came along with some Test Wear Mizuno shoes for our runners to trial during the session. He bought with him HEAPS of Mizuno giveaway t-shirts (wow that material is sensational!), thanks Shane & Mizuno
3. Bridget won a new pair of Mizunos in our new member prize draw - congrats
4. Matt W won a new pair of Mizunos in our re-joining member prize draw - congrats
5. Nick M won the Commitment Member of the Month winning a free 1 hr massage at RechargeHQ (winning the draw over Andrew and Lisa who were also in the running!)
6. Michelle W. won Challenge Member of the Month and was awarded a free assessment and analysis at Shoes Feet Gear
7. Jan G donated some great random prize draws...thanks Jan!
8. Everyone received their new BRS Membership Card! Please show your card when using it at Sponsor stores:
Shoes Feet Gear
A great night of catching up, celebrating, and welcoming everyone for another year!
Missed the Sign-on!! Don't worry! Sign-up NOW!
For those of you who missed last night, we would still love you to become part of the BRS team for 2014-2015.
Existing Member Re-joining:
EMAIL: Please email email@example.com and I will ask you to confirm last years information and deposit $30 (single), $50 family of 2 into the BRS account
We will then provide you with a membership card and ask you to sign at form at the next BRS session.
Name: Renae Jones
BSB 814 282
IN PERSON: see us at the next training session. We will get you to sign a form and please bring your $30 or $50 and we can give you your card on the spot.
Please complete the form here and follow the payment instructions.
Many of our BRSers are participating in the Brisbane Marathon Festival on Sunday. However those keen for a 1.5 hour hit out, meet me at Southbank!!
Where: Meet at Streets Beach, near the Southbank Surf Club Restaurant
Parking: Park in the Southbank underground carpark for $2! in after 5am out by 9am. Park in the middle near the pay station, and the exit will bring you out near Max Brenners and the stairs!
Time: 6am for a 1.30hr run.
Remember, you don't HAVE to run the whole time, choose a distance or time and go!! the finish time just means when you need to be back for stretching and refreshments if you want to join us.
Finish Time: 7:30am
Cost: $2 for refreshments
Followed by breaky + coffee!!
Sunday - Brisbane Marathon Festival
We have so many of you competing in all three key events, even 4 keen marathoners!!
We will meet at the start of the race at
the Botanical Gardens Gates at on Alice Street at the intersection of Albert Street from 5:15am
Spectators & supporters will then move to the finish line and meet you there!!
Happy to carry some stuff, but please don't load us up too much!!
Best of luck to everybody participating and DON't FORGET to collect your race packs in advance.
Renae & Matt