Last Monday at training we were VERY happy to announce our June Members of the Month.
Commitment Member of the Month
We had one, very committed, consistent member last month.......the lovely Lisa P attended all June sessions!! Congratulations Lisa and enjoy your free 1 hour remedial massage with RechargeHQ!!!
Challenge Member of the Month
A BRSer that is undoubtedly always challenging himself.....entering tough events, trying his skills at off-road running, constantly researching and applying himself to better his technique and running efficiency (and of course speed).........is NICK!! Nick wins our Challenge Member of the Month and will be seeing our sponsors Shoes Feet Gear to collect his reward!!
It's Membership Time!!!
BRS membership works on a financial year basis from 1 July to 30 June each year. We also allow a grace period of July for members to keep paying $6 until all memberships are sorted.
This year, we are doing Membership Sign-on differently.......and hopefully a little bit more exciting!!!
MEMBER SIGN-IN EVENT - be there!
When: Wednesday 30th July
Time: 7pm after training
Where: the Ship Inn Beer Garden (bring a change of clothes, jumper, it might be chilly!)
- Sign-on to become a BRS member for 2014-2015 year (bring your $30 membership with you please as cash, there will be no eftpos)
- Receive your BRS Membership Card to obtain our sponsor rewards
- Update us on your goals for the upcoming year
- An opportunity to ask coaches about membership, how BRS works, social events, upcoming events, and of course discuss your running goals
- An opportunity to chat with our sponsors about their products and services
- a great chance to catch up with friends and meet new ones!!
- Celebrate the BRS member birthdays from July-Sept with dinner and cake! (please note: dinner and; drinks are at your own expense from the Ship Inn Menu).
No need to RSVP just be there!
When: Saturday 19th July
Time: 6am - 7:45am
Where: Meet at the Rotunda, at New Farm Park (note the markets aren't on, so parking should be fine)
What: a long run as long as you want it to be with the time we have. Your distance will depend on your current goals.
Breaky: Lets try the new End of the Road Cafe near the city cat stop at New Farm Park.
After a week of hills, this is a chance to run some long flats!!
Renae & Matt