Thursday, August 23, 2012


Saturday Session 
This week we head to the Storey Bridge Hotel to start our long run for the week.
I know you all have different goals at the moment, so will run for different durations, but lets meet and start together.

When:  Saturday 25th August, 2012
Where: Meet near the back carpark - Storey Bridge Hotel
Time: 6:30am
What: 1.5 hour endurance run - or longer depending on your current goals
Cost: $2 for refreshments.

Sunshine Coast Marathon Festival 
This weekend is the inaugural Sunshine Coast Marathon Festival. I know many of you are competing. It is always exciting doing a new course and the buzz of a new event. I will be there cheering you on! See you there.

Fast Track Results
Well Big thanks to Mizuno for our BRS entry to the last 2 Events of the Fast Track Series
http://www.chem.net.au/fasttrack/index.php/general-event-info/  I had a great time, really enjoyed it and I know the others did to.

This week we did exceptionally well in the 4km event. Steve B came in first, myself and Steve G came top ten and Trudy top 20!! That lead to an overall standing of second team!

Big Congrats. Emily is thinking of running a Spring Fast Track Series. I will keep you posted as I would love to put in a few teams.

BRS On Tour


WOW only three week until 20 BRSers make their way down to Sydney for the Sydney Running Festival and BRS on TOUR!!!

Our On Tour Singlets arrive on 5th September, then all there is to do is keep up the training, pack, and hit the airport! I can't wait.

Get Amongst it!!
There are heaps of fun runs coming up over the next few months, that is why I love this time of year, the 'pressure' events are over the casual fun runs begin.
Bridge to Brisbane only 10 sleeps away
Byron Bay Lighthouse Run and Toowoomba Running Festival 21st October
Cool Night Classic, Mousdash, and Santa Run in November
and more!!
Get in and have a go!!

Happy Running
Renae & Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment