This week we will venture to New Farm for a run and a visit to the Jan Power Markets.
Our last long run before the Sydney Running Festival next weekend.
When: Saturday 8th September
Where: Meet at the New Farm Park Rotunda
What: 1.5 hour Long run, where you can chose your distance and of course speed!
Cost: $2 for refreshments
+ as always a market visit and breaky afterwards.
Bridge to Brisbane Wrap Up
WOW!! that pretty much sums up the Bridge to Brisbane 10km and 5km events this year for Brisbane Run Squad. A few mentions......
- We had several BRSers come in under 40mins! what an achievement
- Our youngest BRSer Connor crossed the line at 39mins! so much potential!
- We continued the vomiting tradition up the ICB - good work Keeters
- Irene takes the crown for the best recovery during an up hill stack!
- Jenny completed her first B2B 5km, a sterling effort
- having the Number 1 bib belong to a BRSers, good work Andy!
- +++ so many PBs!! congratulations to all who participated!
BRS Turns 3!
This week BRS celebrated our third Birthday (with yummy cupcakes)!
It has been a brilliant three years of coaching, socialising, making new friends, trying new things, travelling and doing plenty of running! All the things Matt and I LOVE!
Thank-you to you all for making it possible! Looking forward to the next 3!
Count DOWN - BRS on Tour!!
only 8 sleeps to go until 25 brave BRSers head to Sydney for the Sydney Running Festival.
So tapering this week is the name of the game
Bring it on!
SAVE THE DATE Saturday 13th October for BRS Birthday Party
Details coming soon!!
Renae & Matt