Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Update

Great to see familiar and new faces joining us over the last 3 sessions.
As from next Monday 21st September, we will be back to regular sessions, every Monday and Wednesday evenings, 6pm-7pm from the Ship Inn, Southbank. Matt and I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks heaps for your words of support before the World Triathlon Championships, which were held on the Gold Coast last Saturday, 12th Sept. It was such an honour to wear the green and gold. The atmosphere was amazing, competition tough, cheering overwelming, and overall the whole experience was one to remember. Some of you asked for an update on how I went - I had a great race, doing a personal best in the ride and run, and coming 24th overall.

Now the event is over, I look forward to sinking my teeth into BRS and working with you to achieve some great running results and reaching your fitness goals!

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment